Dance Academy
Hello Guest! Welcome to Dance Academy! Please register with a First & Last Name.

Example: Christian Reed

Names Like "KittyGirl505", "DanceAcademyFan101", will not be accepted, and your account will be deleted when an administrator sees it, or you will be asked to change it immediately.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dance Academy
Hello Guest! Welcome to Dance Academy! Please register with a First & Last Name.

Example: Christian Reed

Names Like "KittyGirl505", "DanceAcademyFan101", will not be accepted, and your account will be deleted when an administrator sees it, or you will be asked to change it immediately.

Dance Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Character Switch
Character Switch

Latest topics
» Face Claim
by Jennifer Evans Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:25 am

» enrollment
by Jennifer Evans Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:21 am

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 pm

» Dragons and Birds [jcink]
by Ellie Crowne Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 am

» Naruto Mirage
by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:19 pm

» Staring Back At Ya[Shane][R-15]
by Evelyn Iversen Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

» Shane's Cell
by Evelyn Iversen Wed May 29, 2013 5:18 am

» Evelyn Iversen's Cell
by Shane Finnigan Tue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

» Just saying a late Hello :)
by Evelyn Iversen Sat May 25, 2013 12:08 pm

» Órion's Phone
by Evelyn Iversen Sat May 25, 2013 11:10 am

Affiliates
Our Button:

Our Affiliates

Staring Back At Ya[Shane][R-15] L3_s3_v3

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:21 am

Staring Back At Ya[Shane][R-15]

2 posters

Go down

Staring Back At Ya[Shane][R-15] Empty Staring Back At Ya[Shane][R-15]

Post by Evelyn Iversen Wed May 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Evelyn woke up and got dressed in a cute outfit,before getting out of the dorm.She put her mobile in her back pocket,and her dorm key in the other back pocket,before making her way,towards the cafeteria of the Academy.She had some time before lesson,so she decided to grab something to eat before,so her stomach wouldn't be growling later on.
Basically dragging herself towards the cafeteria,Eve got an apple,and plopped down in a chair,letting out a yawn.
Looking around bored,Eve spotted someone walk into the cafeteria,and she immediately woke up,her eyes following his well build body,as he made his way inside.
Shane Finnigan,her crush since the very first day she stepped foot in here,had just made his way inside the cafeteria,followed by a bunch of girls who were trying to get his attention.Eve sighed dreamily,before turning her attention back to her table and her apple.
Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Alias : Eve/Evangeline

Birthday : 1998-04-29
Relationship : Looking
Cash : 211633

Back to top Go down

Staring Back At Ya[Shane][R-15] Empty Re: Staring Back At Ya[Shane][R-15]

Post by Shane Finnigan Thu May 23, 2013 1:48 am

Shane was not in the mood to get up this morning because he had been up a little late the night before working on a new routine he had come up with. After finally pulling his butt out of bed, showered and 10 minutes in front of the mirror he was ready to go out for the day.

He had on a pair of black baggie shorts, Blue t-shirt, black sneakers. Another quick look in the mirror to fix his hair he grab his phone shoving it in one of his front bottom pockets and then his keys he headed out to grab some grub.

He had a habit to twirl his keys on finger while he walked. Of course as always he had a group of girls that would follow him and sometimes he would talk to them and other times he would ignore them.

Currently he was ignoring them because he had someone else on his mind. He always like to find one girl to keep him company through out the year, but he was getting up and was looking for something else, he just was not sure.

He knew about this one girl who had been here awhile and he caught her staring at him occasionally. He had decided that this year he would make a effort and get to know her a little better.

Once he arrived in the cafeteria he had to sigh a little at the girls trying to talk to him he had to turn around and stop the girls.

"Alright, I don't feel like talking right now, text me and I shall call you back when I can." Shane then walked away to grab some food.

Shane picked up a bowl of granola, and a bowl of peaches, and a glass of tea. Looking around the room he was looking for one person and one person only, Evelyn.

When he finally spotted her he made his way over to the table and gave her his best flirty smile, you know the one that all girls go for.

"Mine if I sit here? Seeing is your about the only girl in here that isn't chomping at the bit to date me?" Shane questioned.

He normally didn't mind all the girls, but there was something about this one that interested him.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Alias : Reni
Birthday : 1996-11-11
Relationship : Taken
Cash : 207623

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 am

Eve was sitting quietly,daydreaming about Shane and his great body.She couldn't help the thought that popped in her mind.Him..shirtless..dancing with her..
Eve was literally lost in her very inappropriate thoughts,and didn't notice Shane,making his way over to her table.

"Mine if I sit here? Seeing is your about the only girl in here that isn't chomping at the bit to date me?"

Eve's head snapped up immediately,meeting the flirty smile he had on.Eve's mind went blank,and she opened he mouth to say something but closed it immediately,afraid that she would say something that she shouldn't.
Only if knew..,she thought and bit her lip,staring into his eyes for a while,getting lost in inappropriate thoughts again.She snapped herself out of it as she saw the girls fuming behind Shane,and givin her death glares,and Eve shrugged,before turning her attention back to the guy that was sitting at her table.
"No..I don't mind.."she said and smiled sweetly at him,before smirking mischievously at the girls.

"As about not wanting to date you...I don't blame them..I mean...it's...you we're talking about.."
Eve quickly stopped talking,before she made a fool out of herself.

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Thu May 23, 2013 5:05 am

Shane sat down and glanced back at all the girls she was talking about. He could not help but laugh a little at her comment.

"Please tell me what is so special about me?" Shane shrugged and began to munch on his granola.

Of course he knew all the positive things about himself he just like to hear about them from someone else.

"But you know the perfect girl to date me would be the one who doesn't want me." Shane smirked and quirked his eyebrow at her.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Thu May 23, 2013 5:36 am

"Please tell me what is so special about me?"

Eve smirked and looked at him seductively,extending her hand to grab her apple from the table.She could be naming things about him all day,but since she was going to play hard to get,Eve wouldn't flatter him too much.
"I have no idea really..I mean..there are so many hot guys here..I don't see what they see in an ugly,un-talented guy like you.."
She didn't hide the smirk that formed on her lips,at all.Instead,she gave him a challenging look,before taking a bite out of her apple.

"But you know the perfect girl to date me would be the one who doesn't want me."

Eve let out a laugh,and bit her lip,looking as if his words didn't affect her,but on the side her heart was beating like crazy.Was he talking about her,maybe?She didn't know,but she knew she could try.Even though she knew that he could have literally any girl he wanted,so she doubted he would wan to so anything with her.
"Guess you'll have to seduce her into wanting you then.."
She gave him a wink,and took another bite out of her apple,before extending her hand towards him."Want some?"How ironic..she was named Eve and was offering him a bite out of the forbidden fruit,as if he was her Adam.As if she was tempting him...

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Thu May 23, 2013 6:10 am

Shane was munching on his granola and almost choked a little when she commented about how he looked. He really did not imagine any girl who went here thought that. He happened to notice a little smirk that appeared.

"Well if I am so untalented I wonder how I have stayed on year after year." Shane asked.

"Well if I am that ugly I guess I should move on to another girl who thinks different."

Shane grabbed his tray and was about to stand up when she offered some of her apple. He smiled a little and leaned over the table and took a bite.

"Sweet, like its owner." He gave her the flirty smile again. He already knew that she didn't think he was ugly and she was playing hard to get, well two can play that game.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Thu May 23, 2013 6:40 am

"Well if I am that ugly I guess I should move on to another girl who thinks different."

Eve stopped herself from pulling him back down when he started to leave,but thankfully,the idea with the apple was enough to draw his attention back to her.
Eve thought she almost lost the game,but it wasn't over yet.She had some things to do with him before he left.And she never lost.No one had ever made her lost,and she surely would never allow someone to win her.She wasn't self-centered.She just knew how great she was,and didn't push herself down.

"Sweet, like its owner."

Eve smiled and abruptly grabbed his shirt,pulling him back down.She didn't let go of his shirt immediately.Instead,she pulled herself over the table,still holding on his shirt,so that their faces were close.The girls behind them were growling at her,but she just smirked,before looking into his eyes with a smirk.
"Someone is jealous..,"she said in a sing song voice,sticking her tongue out at the girls,before sitting back in her chair,and letting go of his shirt.His smell was stuck in her nose from the close distance they were before,and Eve closed her eyes,never wanting to lose that smell.

"Du dufter dejligt .."
Eve opened her eyes and looked at Shane's confused face.She let out a small laugh and shook her head,understanding that she had accidentally talked Danish,instead of English.
"I just said you smell nice.."
She shook her head laughing again,before taking another bite out of her apple,her heart never stopping beating.

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Thu May 23, 2013 9:44 am

Shane could not help but give a little smile as Eve pulled him close to her. He was very close to kissing her, but he wasn't ready to give her that idea yet. But when the girls started making comments he could not help but smirk.

"Are you sure you don't want to start following me around and giggling?" Shane said with a laugh. He just couldn't picture Eve ever following anyone around like that. "Now don't be picking on the girls just because you think you have something they don't."

Once Eve released Shane he sat back in his chair and could not help but stare at her a little strange over what she had said. He was about to ask her to repeat what she said in English until she did.

"I would be a little nervous if I stank." Shane said as he took a sip of the juice "Anything special I smell like?" Shane laughed a little.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Thu May 23, 2013 11:49 am

"Are you sure you don't want to start following me around and giggling?"

Eve shook her head no,and raised an eyebrow at him curious.
"Do I really look like a Barbie Doll that would ran behind a hot man,giggling?Come on..I thought you were smarter than that.."

"Now don't be picking on the girls just because you think you have something they don't."

Eve smirked at Shane,and pulled his chair closer to the table with her leg,raising an eyebrow at him again.So he thought she was trying to play ultimate."And why not?Will you punish me if I do?"The challenging look on her face showed how much she doubted that he would do anything to 'punish' her.
And after all,who said Eve would let him anyway?She was one feisty girl and could never be tamed.And she didn't think most men dreamt of her all innocent and angel like.She liked to be the Demon in charge.

"I would be a little nervous if I stank."

Eve snorted and gave him a funny look,showing that she found the question ridiculous.A man like him could never stink,but what she meant was that he smelled even better than most guys did.More like a manly smell with a tint of boy-ish in it.

"Anything special I smell like?"

Eve smirked,deciding to go into teasing mode.She would surprise him a ittle with her answer,but it would at least keep him interested.
"Yes..you kind of smell like my bed..I wonder why,really.."
After,she took out her phone and started playing with it,while she was finishing the rest of her apple.

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Thu May 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Shane felt Eve pull his chair closer to the table and he could not help but smirk as he reached over and took the apple out of her hand and took a bite of it.

"I am sorry but I think my hearing is going bad. Did you just call me hot?" He smirked and then handed her back the apple.

Shane was looking Eve over and trying to figure the girl out. She doesn't chase after boys, and Shane doesn't chase girls. But yet she seems very interesting at keeping the other girls at bay. This is a very interesting turn of events.

"I don't punish those who want to be punished, where is the fun in that."

Shane picked up his tray and was going to head out, "Well if I smell like your bed, maybe I have been in it before." Shane started to walk away after winking at her then glancing and winking at the other girls watching their reactions.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Fri May 24, 2013 3:31 am

"I am sorry but I think my hearing is going bad. Did you just call me hot?"

As Shane grabbed the apple from her hand and took a bite,Eve bit her lip and dug her nails into the table,holding herself back from bending over the table and lickin the juices off of his lips.That guy was making her think so dirty,she couldn't even believe it.
Dårlig indflydelse...(Bad influence..),she thought,and took the apple as he gave it back.

"I don't punish those who want to be punished, where is the fun in that."

Eve smirked and took a bite out of her apple too,with the same way he did,making him see how sexy it looked like."But when you do something with me...it's always fun.."
Giving him a wink,Eve finished of her apple,and threw it in the nearby trash can.
When she turned her attention back to Shane,he was again,saying something.

"Well if I smell like your bed, maybe I have been in it before."

You surely have...in my dreams..,Eve thought,but didn't dare saying it.Instead,she watched Shane get up,giving her a wink,then giving the girls a wink,and starting to go away.Eve quickly jumped up and got in his away.After that,he would thankfully not kill her..
"Wait,wait!Before you go..I wanna try something.."She took his tray out of his hands and placed it back on the table,and then,without a warning,Eve leaned in and kissed Shane on the lips.It was a slow kiss,yet kind of passionate.Her hands were against his chest the whole time,and Eve was in heaven,until they heard something break,and Eve jumped,breaking the kiss.She looked at his now angry fan club,and saw their trays on the floor,and then looking at her with dark eyes.She turned to Shane and shrugged with a smirk.
"I was just making sure you were the one in my bed..guess not..."
And with that,it was her turn to start to leave.Eve knew that with what she said she sounded like a whore,but she had to play tough one.In fact though,she was still a virgin even.A feisty one,but a virgin nonetheless.

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Fri May 24, 2013 4:57 am

When Eve took his tray and kissed him he was almost frozen for a few moments. It was like a shot of electricity shot through him. He knew that he was going to have to have this girl one way or another. He had a lot of girls he had in his pocket that were around just for a snog or a quickie. This girl though would be a challenge.

He was brought out of his daydream when Eve broke the kiss after hearing the noise behind them. When he turned he could not help but smirk at the girls. None of those girls were really worth his time, some were ok where it counted but he needed more.

"I don't recall saying it was you I slept in your bed with"
Shane smirked and walked away next to her.

Shane was watching her walk checking out all the assets that she had and he wondered what he could get out of her. Would he treat her like he treated the other girls, he was not sure right now.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Fri May 24, 2013 10:44 am

Eve knew that Shane was walking with her,and she knew that she had earned a spot in his fan club's 'Make sure she stays away from him' list.Though she didn't care.If they tried to hurt her,it wouldn't end nicely.She knew how to take care of herself just fine.
But that kiss...that kiss made her to weak.She didn't want to pull away,and she wouldn't have if those girls weren't so...possessive over him.She,though,loved men that were possessive over her.She always wanted a guy that would look at her with lustful eyes and say 'Mine' .
She always wanted to be someone's.To belong somewhere.

"I don't recall saying it was you I slept in your bed with"

Eve stopped in her tracks,just as soon as they were out of the cafeteria,and looked at him as if he was crazy."You mean you..you fucked someone else on my bed?!"
Jealousy was written all over her face,but Eve didn't feel like understanding it.She stood there speechless,angry at him.What the hell was wrong with her?They weren't even friends!Had this crush turned into something more?Eve shook her head,not even considering that,and scowled at him."You disgust me..I can't believe I kissed you!"
Eve groaned and made a move to walk away,feeling angry for letting herself to be so affected by him.

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Fri May 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Shane could not help but stand that and shake his head and laugh a little at Eve's reaction. Why was she getting upset, was it because it wasn't with her.

"I also don't recall saying I fucked anyone in that bed either, all I said was slept." Shane smirked and tried to walk a little faster so he was in front of her instead.

Why was he playing with her like this? It was because it was fun that's why. Shane smirked and turned around and pushed Eve into the closed wall pinning her hands over her head and kissed her again.

"I believe it was because you wanted to make those girls jealous, nothing more." Shane smirked as he released her.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Fri May 24, 2013 4:53 pm

"I also don't recall saying I fucked anyone in that bed either, all I said was slept."

Eve didn't even want to hear it.She started walking faster,but damn,he had to be even faster.He came in front of her and without a warning,he pushed her up against a nearby wall,with her hands over her head,before leaning in and kissing her.
Eve let out a soft moan from the roughness,but before she could do anything,he had pulled away.Eve cursed under her breath and stared at him.

"I believe it was because you wanted to make those girls jealous, nothing more."

Eve smirked up at him as he released her hands,and without a warning,she pushed him against the opposite wall laughing.Why was she laughing?Was she having fun?Yes,she was.She pushed her body against his and let her hands tug on his shirt.
"If I wanted to make then jealous,I would have done much more,love.."
Eve leaned in,and placed her lips close to his ear,whispering at him.
"Now..why did you kiss me?"

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Fri May 24, 2013 9:45 pm

Shane smirked when she pulled him closer to her to talk to him. He really did like the fire she had in her and he was dying to see how she danced. He was in need of a new partner for the showcase at the end of the semester and he wanted someone that excelled at everything they did and he wanted someone with passion and he could tell that she was going to have it.

"Hmmm, Love. I might like the sound of that." Shane smirked as he put his hands around her and held her to him.

Shane was trying to think of how to respond to her question that she had whispered. He was really liking this girl, but was not ready to make a permanent attachment yet. He had never chosen one girl to be with before so this was all new. He was just used to fight one girl against

"It seemed like the right thing to do at this moment." Shane smirked and kissed her again
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Sat May 25, 2013 9:03 am

"Hmmm, Love. I might like the sound of that."

Eve laughed and bit her lip as he wrapped his arms around her and kept her close to him.What was she doing?What was happening?Eve thought that she was dreaming,or else this was a dream coming true.Shane Finnigan was holding her against his body,and they had kissed twice.The best two kisses of her life.Eve couldn't help but smirk up at him as he talked.
"Oh you dirty minded person!"
Eve punched his shoulder playfully,staring deeply into his eyes.She as still waiting for an answer to her question.

"It seemed like the right thing to do at this moment."

But before Eve could respond,he kisses her,for the third time today,making her shut up immediately,and kiss back.She wrapped her arms around his neck and let him take charge of the situation.If anyone walked by,they would both be in major trouble for making out in the hall,but who cared?
"If anyone...saw us...right now...they would think...that we're...two crazy teenagers...that can't wait..to have their way..with each other..",she mumbled into the kiss.A laugh escaped her lips,and Eve nibbled his lower lip,pulling him away from the wall.She took a few steps back,but she soon stopped,when her back hit the opposite wall.She broke the kiss and looked up at him smirking evilly.
"You know that people are gonna label us,as 'Friends with benefits',or 'Sex Buddies'.Don't you think,that it could hurt your reputation?"

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Sat May 25, 2013 11:08 am

Shane was actually enjoying hold Eve in his arms, just by holding her he could tell she fit perfectly in his arm. They could be the best partners if she wanted too.

"Well I imagine that if I was any other way you wouldn't like me." Shane smirked

When Eve pulled them away from the wall he discovered themselves backed against the other wall. It had been awhile since he had made out in the halls with a girl and it didn't really bother him if they got caught or not.

"Last time I checked I was not one worried about what other people thought." Shane said as he started to kiss her neck a little. "We don't have a label yet, not sure if I want one." Shane stated

Of course Shane had never had a label with anything, and he was just wanting to see how bad she really wanted him. He had been with enough girls to know that they just like to play with him and nothing more.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Sat May 25, 2013 11:22 am

"Last time I checked I was not one worried about what other people thought."

Eve moaned as she felt him kiss down her neck.Oh that boy..
She was grown up to be a lady with manners.Never being disrespectful.Never being dirty minded,or any type of bad girl.But since she came here,and met Shane,the old innocent Eve was gone,and a new one had replaced her.Shane kept kissing her neck,making it so difficult to pull away.
"Damn you Shane...I am supposed to be the strict one here,but you're making it so fuckin hard!"She exposed more of her neck,not being able to resist any longer.She didn't want to be another toy..she didn't want to be used,but whenever he touched her,her body would respond to his touch,as if she was made for his hands.

"We don't have a label yet, not sure if I want one."

Eve broke a little on the inside.As much as she agreed with him on the fact that he didn't want them to have a label,it hurt to know that the 'couple' label wasn't even being considered.
It made Eve feel a little used.A lot used,for that matter.But she wouldn't give up hope.Since she had found the courage to kiss him,she would do anything she could to keep him to her.She would try and make him understand that she deserved to be by his side.

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Sat May 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Shane could feel the fire that was building in Eve as he kissed her and he could not help but chuckle at her comment.

"Well I can stop if you want me too" Shane said as he kissed the corner of her mouth, "But then you are the one who started it back in the cafe." He smiled

Shane still had Eve pushed up against the wall and he stopped and looked into her eyes searching for something, anything that could be there. What did she want? The girl was sending mixed signals.

"Why don't we see if we are compatible as dancers first. Rumor has it you are wanting to learn the tango?" Shane asked
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Sun May 26, 2013 10:24 am

"Well I can stop if you want me too"

Never..,Eve thought,as she felt his lips kiss the corner of her lips.Eve smiled and bit her lip,her face still close to his.She could still feel his lips against here.His taste..his smell..
Eve let her finger trail down his slightly parted lips,down to his neck,the even lower,to trail his hard chest.
"But then you are the one who started it back in the cafe."

"Well,from what is seems,you didn't mind.."
Eve laughed and winked at him,keeping herself close to his body.Shane looked into her eyes,and Eve couldn't help but stare back into his.She was too lost to understand that her eyes were shining from happiness,and she was leaning in,but stopped as soon as she understood what she had been doing.

"Why don't we see if we are compatible as dancers first. Rumor has it you are wanting to learn the tango?"

Eve smirked and cocked her head to the side,leaning back against the wall,and putting just the slightest space between them.How did he know what she wanted?She mentally slapped herself and let out a soft laugh,eyeing him seductively,as if she was undressing him with her eyes.
"Do I get to have a hot guy as my teacher?"
Eve leaned a little forward,giving him a look she had managed,than no guy had ever been able to resist to."Please..?"
Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Tue May 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Shane still held Eve against the wall smiling at her "I never mind when a girl kisses me, I mean what guy wouldn't."

Shane always enjoyed the girls that came on to him. Granted sometimes the younger ones got on his nerves, but he always had a girl if he wanted one.

Shane was smiling down at her a little when she asked about the teacher and her begging. "Hmm begging me for attention, now that is not knew to me, but shall I oblige your request." He smiled, "I am the hottest and best dancer here, that's why everyone wants me."
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

"I never mind when a girl kisses me, I mean what guy wouldn't."

Eve raised an eyebrow and shrugged.He got a point.All men liked getting attention from women,and much more a guy like Shane.He had all the girl at his feet.Eve stood there,between him and the wall,smiling up at him.Her eyes never left his.She was lost in her own world.

"Hmm begging me for attention, now that is not knew to me, but shall I oblige your request." He smiled, "I am the hottest and best dancer here, that's why everyone wants me."

Eve laughed loudly,throwing her head back against the wall.This was one thing she had to test.After persuading him into teaching her the Tango,she had to see how long he would be able to keep his hands off of her,while they were dancing such a passionate dance.This would be a challenge.Eve pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and have him another kiss,before pushing herself away from the wall.She gave him a wink and started walking away,swaying her hips just the slightest bit."See you in class..Professor!"

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content