Dance Academy
Hello Guest! Welcome to Dance Academy! Please register with a First & Last Name.

Example: Christian Reed

Names Like "KittyGirl505", "DanceAcademyFan101", will not be accepted, and your account will be deleted when an administrator sees it, or you will be asked to change it immediately.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dance Academy
Hello Guest! Welcome to Dance Academy! Please register with a First & Last Name.

Example: Christian Reed

Names Like "KittyGirl505", "DanceAcademyFan101", will not be accepted, and your account will be deleted when an administrator sees it, or you will be asked to change it immediately.

Dance Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Character Switch
Character Switch

Latest topics
» Face Claim
by Jennifer Evans Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:25 am

» enrollment
by Jennifer Evans Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:21 am

» THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS
by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 pm

» Dragons and Birds [jcink]
by Ellie Crowne Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:51 am

» Naruto Mirage
by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:19 pm

» Staring Back At Ya[Shane][R-15]
by Evelyn Iversen Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

» Shane's Cell
by Evelyn Iversen Wed May 29, 2013 5:18 am

» Evelyn Iversen's Cell
by Shane Finnigan Tue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

» Just saying a late Hello :)
by Evelyn Iversen Sat May 25, 2013 12:08 pm

» Órion's Phone
by Evelyn Iversen Sat May 25, 2013 11:10 am

Affiliates
Our Button:

Our Affiliates

freedom at last [open] L3_s3_v3

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:21 am

freedom at last [open]

3 posters

Go down

freedom at last [open] Empty freedom at last [open]

Post by Ellie Crowne Thu May 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Ellie spreads out a picnic blanket and sits on it. It's been some time since she's just relaxed with the wind in her wild hair. It felt so brand new. She didn't think she was going to be this lucky to be in the presence of the National Academy of Dance. This is where Ellie's dreams come true. For once, she can be happy. She can finally get back on her feet officially. She will not have problems with her health or worry about Willie's existence. All she will need to have is that letter: the letter that admits her acceptance into the Academy. To this day she's tried her hardest. Through the difficult moments to the present, when all she is doing is sitting on a red and white stripped sheet of cloth.

[sorry it's short..]
Ellie Crowne
Ellie Crowne
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Alias : Kuma
Birthday : 1998-03-14
Relationship : Looking
Cash : 232643

Back to top Go down

freedom at last [open] Empty Re: freedom at last [open]

Post by Shane Finnigan Thu May 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Shane had been out for a walk, trying to avoid all those dang girls he could never seem to be rid of. Currently he only had thoughts about one main girl, but then it all depended on what she wanted.

Walking out on the hill he thought he would get in some exercise until he noticed someone sitting out on a picnic blanket. Now where was the fun in that.

"So what is a little thing like you doing out here all alone." Shane said kind of smart.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Alias : Reni
Birthday : 1996-11-11
Relationship : Taken
Cash : 207623

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Crowne Fri May 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Ellie brings her eyes up to the voice that disturbed her peacefulness. "I'm just enjoying the cool breeze." She told the boy, who appeared a few years older than she was. She hasn't seen him around anywhere, let alone know him. He seems homely though, like he wouldn't hurt a fly; but you can't consider everyone as innocent. Her mother was certainly not innocent despite her many masks she wore when she had a conversation with others. It was an evil facade of her's and poor little Ellie had to cover up for her as well. Ellie's stepdad, Craig, didn't seem to mind. After all, he had his own reputation to hold up too because of his wealth. That was one of the qualities Ellie hated about Craig. He didn't care about her and practically ignored her. It's not like she asked for his acknowledgement anyway. She believed he disliked her from the start. Probably because her mother wasn't very fond of her either, even if she did really want a daughter in the beginning of everything. Until now she had nothing to love. There was nobody she could trust before she found Willie; and when that happened, she was amazed to find him well and alive. From then on Ellie had a reason so live for. Willie and her new found love for dancing. "What's your name?" She asks the boy.
Ellie Crowne
Ellie Crowne
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Fri May 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Shane looked at the girl and sat down on the grass a few feet from her blanket, not wanting to invade too much of her space.

"I have to agree that the breeze is nice today." Shane stated with his usual smirk, pulling out his comb and running it through his hair, "Except it is doing a number on my hair."

Shane placed his comb back in his pocket and looked at this girl for a few moments before he answered her, "I would be Shane, and what would your beautiful name be?" Shane asked with his typically flirty style.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Crowne Fri May 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Ellie smiled at the comment about his hair. She patted her hair down, after remembering it looked messy and disheveled. "That is true. Though my hair is always a mess, and I can never seem to do anything about it." She watched as the boy combed his hair back and then push his comb back into his pocket. She tittered at his flirtatious way of speaking. "Nice name, Shane. My name is Elena, but I like to be called Ellie. I'm a second year here. I'm from Italy so I don't know much about Australia. What about you?" Ellie intriguingly inquires the Rico Suave-type character.
Ellie Crowne
Ellie Crowne
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Fri May 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Eve had decided to take a walk outside,since there weren't many things she had to do.Well..except classes...and cleaning Shane's room.Yes,sadly.She still couldn't understand why she got herself into this,but she couldn't back out now.She couldn't believe that she had asked him to teach her how to dance Tango,and paying him by cleaning his room for a while.This was rediculous!What if she walked in on him with a girl?My heart would just break in a million pieces..,she thought,but she refused to keep thinking of him.Everytime she saw him with another girl,she would go to her room and stay there until she fell asleep.But that's what he always did.He had everything.And Eve was too stupid to believe that she had a chance with him.

Shaking her head,she walked over the hill,only to see none other than Shane,having picnic with a girl.Eve's eyes widened,and she clenched her teeth,balling her hands into fists.What the hell was wrong with him?Or an even better question...what the effing hell was wrong with her.
Eve would just sit back and watch him flirt with another girl,again.Ahe had to take action.She had to win his heart somehow.And she would not give up.Never.
Making her way down the hill,she walked over to the lovebirds with a smile.
"Hello!Hope I don't interrupt anything!I am Eve..",she said and offered her hand to the girl,trying to be polite.

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Alias : Eve/Evangeline

Birthday : 1998-04-29
Cash : 211633

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Crowne Fri May 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Ellie sweetly looked up at the girl. Finally, somebody Ellie could befriend. "Hello. My name is Ellie." She introduced herself, and shook the girl's hand. The girl's name was Eve, huh? Yet again, not a person Ellie had known already. She really needed to get out. It's not like she was in a shell but never cared to go out since she only had to chat with Willie and wouldn't go mental. "It's nice to meet somebody else. I don't have much friends in Australia." She breathed in the freedom she felt rising through her veins. She didn't have to argue with her parents or be anorexic anymore. She could be a healthy dancer; but of course, she is still very slim. That could hurt her future as a dancer. It is difficult to get back on track on a healthy diet.
Ellie Crowne
Ellie Crowne
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Fri May 24, 2013 4:13 pm

"It's nice to meet somebody else. I don't have much friends in Australia."

Eve smiled as the girl told her,her name,and sat down next to her,not acknowledging Shane,on purpose.She wanted to show him that she couldn't be affected by him.That she didn't want him.But who was she kidding?She was in love with him,even though she didn't even want to admit it.Not even think about it.She mentally slapped herself and smiled at the girl again,not daring to look at Shane,even though she just wanted to go and cuddle with him.

"It's nice to meet somebody else. I don't have much friends in Australia."

Evee laughed and shook her head,smiling reassuringly at her.She had gone through this in the past,and knew just fine how hard it was to get used to a new place and way of life.
"No need to worry..I know how you feel..See,I come from Denmark.I didn't have any friend at start,and I don't have any now,but I am here for you if you ever need me!

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Fri May 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Shane smiled at little at the new girl when she said her name, "Well Ellie it is nice to meet you and I am from right here down under." Shane was about to say something else when he caught a smell in the wind of a perfume, a smell he knew all too well. When he looked up he notice that he was right, there was Eve.

Shane thought this was going to be perfect, he could already tell by the look in Eve's eyes she was jealous and they weren't even an item.

"Well I was just about to tell Ellie I would love to show her around the area, since she is new here." Shane said with a smirk to Eve."
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Crowne Fri May 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Inside of Ellie was the feeling of a new friendship developing. It was a new feeling since Ellie was never popular in her previous schools. She always ended up being the outcast who was never invited to parties or hardly talked to anybody. Of course she didn't care back then because she only thought about her father and finding Willie. Eventually in the few weeks she was in Willie's school she was somewhat popular and well-known throughout the school. "That's great. I'd love to be your friend." Ellie told Eve with a wonderful smile. As Shane spoke, she turned her head. She got nervous. "Are you sure?" Ellie looked back at Eve, wondering what her reaction might be. Personally, Ellie didn't want to be left alone with a boy with a personality like Shane's. The pair in front of Ellie appeared as if they had history with each other. Ellie wasn't sure if she wanted to know what type of history they had because of the looks on their faces.
Ellie Crowne
Ellie Crowne
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Fri May 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Shane smiled a little and then moved a little closer to Ellie so he could place his arm around her. He just wanted her to know she was welcome to be his friend too.

"Of course it is all right, you know it is possible to be friends with guys too. I don't bite." Shane said with a honest smile, well the best that he could anyway.

"Isn't that right Eve, I am a good guy." Shane said as he reached forward and poked Eve with his finger.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Fri May 24, 2013 4:36 pm

"Well I was just about to tell Ellie I would love to show her around the area, since she is new here."

Shane's voice made her turn to look at him.That smirk..oh how she wanted to slap that smirk off his face.She knew that he was trying to make her angry,and she wouldn't do him the favor.She would keep calm.Of he wanted to play,she could play too.After all,two can play a game.She just had to show him she didn't care.Even though it killed her on the inside.He had been her crush for three years now,and that crush had turned into something more..

She saw that Ellie was looking at both of them,as if thing to figure out what was going on.Eve put on a smile and smirked at Shane,who had now moved closer to Ellie,wrapping an arm around her.Eve was taking deep breaths,while trying to think something else,except the scene that was going on in frot of her.

"Isn't that right Eve, I am a good guy."

Eve smiled and slapped his hand away when he tried to poke her.She stared at then smiling,while her her other hand was balling into a fist.
"Of course not..Shane is such a great guy!You should go Ellie..He will make sure to show you to all the right places.",she said and shot Shane a look.Sarcasm was drippig from her words,but she didn't care.
Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Crowne Fri May 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Ellie stared at Eve's response. She wasn't afraid of Eve, but of Shane. She shook it off. If Eve said it was okay, then it was... Right? "I guess... I can get a tour from you, Shane." Ellie replied with the sentence in the form of a question. She didn't bother telling Shane about her comfortableness coming from his arm around her shoulder. It would only make matters worse. Besides, she needed a tour. She could have gotten one from Eve, whom she is more comfortable around but she had already insisted she go with Shane.
Ellie Crowne
Ellie Crowne
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Fri May 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Shane smiled at Eve and then back at Ellie, "Well it is a huge town and lots to see so where would you like to see first?"

Shane was watching Eve's reaction and he was wondering about his own actually. Why was he insisting on trying to make her jealous, she had not told him that she liked him, just hinted.

"You know Eve, you could always join us, what guy wouldn't want to beautiful Angels on his arms?"
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Iversen Fri May 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Eve stared emotionless as Ellie agreed on going with Shane for a tour.The girl wasn't making it easy for her.At all.Eve was ready to cry from jealousy.And she never cried.Shane wasn't making it easier either.But he never really did.
Eve wanted to just get up and slap he hell out of Shane,then scream her feelings at him.But of course she wouldn't dare.

"You know Eve, you could always join us, what guy wouldn't want to beautiful Angels on his arms?"

Eve shook her head and stared at him,making sure he could see the pain and jealousy in her eyes.Eve didn't wanna talk to him.She hated him for making her feel like this.She had to go dance right after this.She had to free her mind.
"That's the thing,Finnigan,",Eve spat.She didn't even wanna say his name.She got up and smirked,trying to hide the tears that threatened to come out.
"I am not an angel.I am the demon in charge here."
And with that,she turned around and started walking away,leaving the lovebirds to go on their little tour..

Evelyn Iversen
Evelyn Iversen
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Crowne Fri May 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Ellie's eyes switch back and forth at the pair. They weren't dating, from what she knew; but she was afraid of doing anything with Shane. Even looking at him scared Ellie into believing Eve would break. She wanted to be friends with Eve but Shane's friendship with Ellie could hurt all of them. "Uhm," Ellie stuttered. "We can check out where the most important places are first. Like a laundromat or a restaurant?" Ellie questioned spots they could view first. There was plenty of places they could go but Ellie only wanted to see the places she would most likely end up at. When Shane informed Eve she may come along, Ellie looked up Eve, whom was leaving, with puppy dog eyes. "Please, Eve, come along." She pleaded silently in her mind. Ellie shook her head. "I'll be leaving as well now, Shane." Ellie didn't want to ruin something Eve had for Shane. Shane was just someone she had only meet today. Not too long ago she didn't know him at all. Ellie got up and left her picnic blanket with Shane. It's not like he was going to return it to her anyway. At least she hoped not.
Ellie Crowne
Ellie Crowne
Second Year Student
Second Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Finnigan Fri May 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Shane sighed a little as he listened to Eve he just wanted the three of them to go and show Ellie around. He could see the look in Eve's eyes and he was unsure what was going on. Nothing was a permanent thing with them why was she getting so upset, over a simple kiss they shared.

"Eve, you don't have to be that way." Shane stated as he watched her walk away.

Then when Ellie said she was leaving he just gave up and wasn't going to push it. She thought something was going on between Eve and him and she didn't want to get in the middle. That didn't mean they couldn't be friends.

"Ellie, you don't have to leave too. I really wanted to give you that tour."

Shane sighed when he lost both girls decided to leave and he got up and picked up Ellie's blanket and he would give it back to her later.
Shane Finnigan
Shane Finnigan
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content